This course provides experienced VMware vSphere administrators how to use the powerful automation tools that all vSphere customers have access to. Using real-world use cases and examples.
You will learn how to automate day-to-day administration tasks with VMware vSphere PowerCLI and VMware vRealize Orchestrator. During class, you will use these tools to automate tasks in a realistic lab environment.
Basic understanding of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0] is required.
Outcome of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the features and benefits of automation in a vSphere environment
• Understand the role of the vSphere Web Services API in automation
• Use the Managed Object Browser (MOB) to view the structure of VMware vSphere API and VMware vCenter Server inventory
• Use vSphere PowerCLI to deploy and manage virtual machines and virtual infrastructure
• Run and manage library vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Design, develop, and run custom reusable vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Select the appropriate tool for automating day-to-day tasks in vCenter Server
Data Center AutomationComplete interactive and Hands on learning experience with our Trainer.
₹ 60000 /- (inclusive of all.)