The VMware NSX training course provides you the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competence in operating and troubleshooting the VMware NSX 6.4 environment.
In this course, you will be introduced to several operational, management, and troubleshooting tools.
You will be presented with various types of technical problems, which you will identify, analyze, and solve through a systematic process.
The pre-requisites required for this training are mentioned below:
• Knowledge and working experience of computer networking
Switching and routing technologies (L2-3)
Network and application delivery services (L4-7)
• Knowledge and working experience of vSphere
• Knowledge and working experience of NSX installation, configuration, management, and operations
Outcome of the course, at the completion, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Establish and apply a structured troubleshooting approach and methodology
• Explain the native NSX tools, VMware vRealize Suite tools, and partner tools that are useful for monitoring, troubleshooting, and operations
• Explain the NSX infrastructure components and the communications between them
• Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to the NSX management, control, and data planes
• Identify, analyze and troubleshoot problems related to NSX logical switching, logical routing, and VMware NSX Edge services
• Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot network security problems related to the NSX distributed firewall and the NSX Edge firewall
VMware NSX: Troubleshooting and OperationsComplete interactive and Hands on learning experience with our Trainer.