The VMware vSphere course accelerated, hands-on training course, it is a blend of the VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale and VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop courses.
This course includes the best of each of these advanced courses to equip experienced VMware administrators with the knowledge to effectively optimize and troubleshoot vSphere at an expert level.
This course requires the completion of one of the following pre-requisites:
Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] course
Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command prompt is highly recommended.
Outcome of the course, at the completion you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
• Manage changes to the vSphere environment
• Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
• Use VMware vSphere ESX Shell andVMware vSphere Command-Line Interface to manage vSphere
• Harden the vSphere environment against security threats
• Use VMware vSphere Client, the command-line interface, and log files to diagnose and correct problems in vSphere
• Troubleshoot networking, storage, VMware vCenter Server, VMware ESXi host, vSphere cluster, VMware vSphere vMotion, and virtual machine problems
VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale plus Troubleshooting Fast TrackComplete interactive and Hands on learning experience with our Trainer.