At Skillxs, we initiate and process refunds under the below-mentioned circumstances:
1. If the training is found to be unsatisfactory twice in succession. Refund is the subject of approval by the organization’s management. While we process refunds for qualified cases, it is however encouraged that attendees replan their schedule or give another attempt to start it altogether or replace this course with another.
2. A refund and all its accompanying details will be sent to our finance team, once it is approved. They will initiate and process it within 3-4 business days. Refunds are processed by the company bank account regardless of the customer’s mode of payment.
3. After a refund is processed, the customer will receive a confirmation email from our sales team. A written receipt is encouraged in this process. To qualify for money back, you must return any training kit provided by the company.
For any queries and complaints please mail us at email@example.com
- In case you want to cancel any training, you must inform this to us 14 days prior to the training start date.
- A cancellation/rescheduling charge (higher of Rs. 5,000 or 15% of training cost) will be deducted and the balance amount will be paid to you as credit*.
- Any request to cancel any training received less than 14 days prior to the training start date will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule, change the instructor, location of the training or other arrangements of the training without prior notice and without incurring any liability in damages/losses or otherwise to you or any other person whatsoever.
- If we reschedule a training program, you can attend the rescheduled training, get credit* equivalent to the amount of training you paid for already or you can raise a refund request
- If we cancel a training program, you can get credit* equivalent to the amount of training you paid for already or raise a refund request
What is Credit:
You can use credit to pay for any of our training programs. A credit expires within 6 months.